Sorry its taken me so long to reply - I’ve only just seen your message!
I’ll do my best.
1) First section the hair from ear to ear (just behind your ears). The part it wherever you want. I personally like a slight side parting for more interesting asymetrical victory rolls, but a centre part is good too.
2) Now if your hair is super fine like mine use a bit of dry shampoo to give it volume and make it less slippy (I like the xxl volume one by batiste - it really makes a difference to my fine hair!).
3) backcomb gently at the back/underside of where you want to roll (you want the top to be smooth) start at the base and move up from there. This really helps give bigger rolls and makes them more stable.
4) take the section of hair and smooth it upwards with a little hairspray to tame flyaways, then roll around your fingers towards your parting. Position the curl however you like (I like mine angled slightly) ands pin in place. Repeat and reposition curls as necessary.
5) spray well and smooth any flyaways.
6) finish your style
Hope that helps!
I’m not great at explanations, but for great hair tips and inspiration, take a look at my friend’s page https://www.facebook.com/sarahsdoowopdos?ref=ts&fref=tsShe is the real expert!
Good luck! x